DCI POLITICS @ it's Best!

I agree with the people stating that Boston's best show was Thursday. If everyone looks at recaps and scores..... Bostons score hardly moved from Thursday and 9th thru 11th kept moving up. On Saturday, 8th-11th could have ended up in any order of placement. Those 4 corps were within 0.95 of each other. Politics, I think not....... It looks right if you do your homework.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday, it was almost as if it was another corps performing SCV's show...they were that good. It was obvious to everyone around me (bottom of the upper deck, side 2 45 yard line) that they should beat Boston at Finals.

I heard the same thing.about SCV having a Great Saturday show. Can't wait for the new season to start! :)

Exept for the Knights in 1983-now THAT was a conspiracy!!!!

Okay, that I'll agree with. One of the best shows I've seen not to make finals. (Along with Crossmen this year)

I changed my Veteran Status for a new one so those who know me don't jump me the next time they see me. :rock: