SCRANTON 2005

I haven't seen this addressed yet. Does anyone out there (in the know).....know if we are going to be able to leave and re-enter prelims and/or finals on the same ticket? This was a hot topic last year and it would be nice to know if this has been resolved. If the intent of this proceedure is to keep everyone sequestered to patronize the concessions, IMHO, it's BS. (but that's just me......) :ph34r:

I haven't seen this addressed yet. Does anyone out there (in the know).....know if we are going to be able to leave and re-enter prelims and/or finals on the same ticket? This was a hot topic last year and it would be nice to know if this has been resolved. If the intent of this proceedure is to keep everyone sequestered to patronize the concessions, IMHO, it's BS. (but that's just me......) :blink:

I dunno, Gene! That really did stink last year! I bet their re-entry policy is the same.

BTW, I'm coming to finals, but finals only. Good luck in minicorps THUNDERBIRDS!

the problem with stadium reentry has been taken care of...

:worthy: Tom,

How about an official notice on the official DCA web site ?

I'm sure many people would print it out for the gate keepers at Scranton who seem to make their own rules...

:( There must have been quite a few souvie tables that took a hit last year because people didn't want to carry the stuff around all night..!

TIA

Edited by skek64

Well, Tom....care to share what that solution is? Pretty please????

BTW, where the heck are you now??

I second the motion to post what the solution is.PLEASE :)

Hey Tom - can you ask the Moosic Police Department that the officer that looks like Paul Teutel Sr. not be allowed to work that weekend?

_occpt.jpg

He's really the worst out of all of them.

When Tom says it has been taken care of.............I think we have to assume (at least untill a better explanation) that the situation has been addressed and rectified. Having said that...............YEA...............WHAT'S UP.............same-o, same-0........................WHAT....?? (and I meant that in the nicest way......PURRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........Nap.............