The quote of "a note about the dci cam"

A note about tonight's DCI Cam

August 13, 2005 8:51 PM

The DCI Cam capturing tonight’s performances is malfunctioning – we had been capturing streams from the television broadcast and that function is not working this evening. DCI apologizes for the inconvenience and is working to ensure that replacement video will appear on the Season Pass later this week.

:worthy:

hum - just how long is a "week" these days - is it still 7 days?? lol

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has now been 9 days without an update to DCI Season Pass. Guess they forgot to read their own notice. I have sent a couple of messages to DCI and Season Pass without a response. :huh:

Ya but of all nights to go "DOWN", FINALS!!!!!!!  b**bs  b**bs  b**bs  b**bs  b**bs

Glad I didn't pay for that !!  :worthy:

Wish I didn't! :huh:

since this is my chance to ask in a correlating topic.....why has dci.org been updated in a while either. The Cadets barely got any credit on the site and absolutly nothing is new on their since last week as well........done rambling/whining (for now)

...and DCP would finally have a 24/7 week of uptime...

Glass house, dude.

did you help pay for DCP?

I did. if more people did, less issues. DCP can't be written off as a corporate expense

did you help pay for DCP?

I did. if more people did, less issues. DCP can't be written off as a corporate expense

I did, too (donate to DCP at the Gold level). What does being written off as corporate expense have to do with anything. If (notice I said "If") you are trying to imply that DCI uses Season Pass as a "write off" (to what end? They are 501©3, for God's sake!), you are really off base here. Jeff, you cannot resist looking for an opportunity to "take a shot", can you? (No matter how far you have to stretch to do it.....) You're better than that! :huh: