Blue Devils Getting New Unis

Yay. Buy new unis and then beg everybody to put money in your "fuel fund" jar. Super.

That's just the sort of light-hearted and cheerful stuff we need more of here on DCP. Thanks for bringing a smile to my day, as always.

In any case, and I may be alone here, but I was actually going to say that I think my all-time favorite look for the Blue Devils was the black jackets and gray pants from 1988. Just a personal preference ...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, the #1 corps I want to get a new look ASAP is the Blue Knights.  Hang up the BOA uniform and go back to the dots!  B)

I agree!! (not that I'm a big fan of BK to begin with). It's a shame, nobody else in the world had dots like that, or at least nobody in drum corps did. It meant something to the people who marched there, I mean some alums had those dots TATTOOED on them!

That's just the sort of light-hearted and cheerful stuff we need more of here on DCP.  Thanks for bringing a smile to my day, as always.

In any case, and I may be alone here, but I was actually going to say that I think my all-time favorite look for the Blue Devils was the black jackets and gray pants from 1988.  Just a personal preference ...

LOL! glad you stuck your foot in the pool first, I have to admit my favorite BD look is the all-black 1989 version !!

~G~

mid-80s version with the pinstripes????

No, thank you. I'd like the 1986 version. Blue, black, and silver, with spats, please. Hold the ruffled bib.

I don't mind the 2004-05 uniforms at all

That's just the sort of light-hearted and cheerful stuff we need more of here on DCP.  Thanks for bringing a smile to my day, as always.

In any case, and I may be alone here, but I was actually going to say that I think my all-time favorite look for the Blue Devils was the black jackets and gray pants from 1988.  Just a personal preference ...

I don't often agree with you Orpheus, but I'm right there with you on BOTH counts this time!! :P

The ones before 94, I thought just looked to out of the DCI's contemporary style. They were good in their time, but to bring it up again , eh... compared to the very military simpler bevel designs might look a little odd.