Is this true?

DCC

Who are you saying "Ha" to?  The person who posted this or the guy that continued to march after losing some of his toes?

I know this person and it was great that he could continue to be in the corps after what he went through.

Say your posts out loud to yourself before you post something unbelievably offensive again, you insenstitive *&^%$#@!

This guy is an ###hole. Don't worry about him. His elitist attitude will get him nowhere.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now now...dont fight fire w/fire. let him get banned, not you

ha - i remember seeing a DCI video once where this tenor player from Bluecoats lost a bunch of toes in the Gulf War and he still marched the season...

see TubaGuy from Cabs. he was amazing considering he had his accident just a couple of months before the first show last year. :blink:

tho it was the woman (Linda) behind the man that made it all possible. :)

Who are you saying "Ha" to?  The person who posted this or the guy that continued to march after losing some of his toes?

I know this person and it was great that he could continue to be in the corps after what he went through.

Say your posts out loud to yourself before you post something unbelievably offensive again, you insenstitive *&^%$#@!

relax COOTER, I wasn't LAUGHING at either of them. It was just an audible 'ha', like saying 'hmm' - i say ha all the time. CHILL.

no ~ he played and marched.

he was out there learning the drill when he still had a gazzillion wires holding his foot together. :blink:

it was truly a lesson in never giving up. :)

ELITIST?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA - PLEASE.

You are ALL misreading me, and have been since day ONE.

i read you much better now

:whistle:

DCP pseudo-Mad Libs

Oh yeah!? Well, back in the summer of (insert year of your liking) I saw a- A)guy B) girl C) not sure, but possibly A and B- march without - A)a head B)a mouth C)an epidermis D)any discernable talent-. ^0^

Where did this thread start? A) the begining B) Steve Gadd's house C) Wildwood D) the usual rumor mill

Have fun at Finals!

Edited by abneuph