Southern drum corps family - check in.

I just thought maybe we could have a place where our Southern brothers and sisters can check in and let us all know if they're ok or if anyone needs help after Katrina left her devistation.

I know we have one member of our American Flag party that lives in the south, Su Jaeger, that was getting to higher ground, I'll find out from AFP folks how she's doing.

Anyone else?

Edited by LisaLisaMoMeesa

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Suncoast side of Florida missed it. We got some rain, which was great for my grass.

My prayers are with those in Mississippi, Alabama, Lousiana and the Florida Panhandle.

Enjoy the rain that is heading north and hope it will be gone for Championship weekend.

Lisa ~ i have Su's phone number at home if you need it.

The storm is going through Nashville today, but I think it's much milder than expected. Windy right now, but not horrible.

Had some tornadoes down here around ATL and north of the city, some heavy rain and today we definitely have the wind from the tail of the storm. Otherwise, all is well. Thanks for asking and our thoughts are with everyone in AL, LA, MS and FL.

Dallas, is fine and dandy....we got a nice break from the 109 heat...and lots of LA refugees. Gulf Coast Sound was in dallas with us on sunday and went back home that evening. not sure how thier weather was, since they are much close to new orleans.