Fran, thanks for announcing that this was LakeShoremens first show as they were leaving the field. My wife and I looked at each other and were like "Wow that's cool".

Still can't get used to have Lake in front of Shoremen...... :worthy: (check my sig)

Unlike Fran we left a few corps before Prelims were over so we could get enough sleep before the Alumni show. We were parked in the handicapped area just outside the Stadium Club entrance. Just getting into the car as the Renegades kicked it up a few (dozen) notches inside. All I could say was "#### it's that loud and we're OUTSIDE, wait 'til tomorrow night".

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buccaneers... the 25-year wait is over. Great corps,  and the complete package. Entertainment, sophistication, fun, intensity, you name it... they had it.  Holy mackerel!  And now, Jami Mills can get down to the more serious business of participating once again with the Westshoremen Alumni corps.    :P

:worthy:

that'll come in January of course B)

in all seriousness - thank you very much Fran for the kind words, and for congratulating me on the field before the victory concert. :)

i think we need photographic evidence of this shirt :P

Jean, actually we don't!

But I have seen uglier shirts..must be a Midwest thing.

(Gotta back up Fran)

Fran: you and Barbara are the best, the class of the show(and the parking lot)

Pat

My shirt was loud, but if it were football, Fran beat me easily by 8 or 9 touchdowns.

Adam Burdett

What really started getting me motivated was the Friday night concert in Winston-Salem in late July.

I showed up wearing what I thought was probably the loudest shirt anyone could find. Then I got there and 1) saw a guy in the audience wearing the EXACT same shirt I had, and 2) saw about 10-12 people from Heat Wave wearing even louder shirts than mine.

So I decided right then and there, I was bringing the heavy artillery to DCA Prelims. b**bs

Fran

Loud shirt? Yes! Fran is practically a Renegade with that shirt!

Why? My first look at it from afar and it reminded me of the

Renegade Legos. And that's the honest truth!

MAV

Well, Adam Burdett had challenged me to a "shirt-off" at Prelims. I felt I had to answer the challenge!

Fran

you broke laws in 8 states

Fran, thanks for announcing that this was LakeShoremens first show as they were leaving the field. My wife and I looked at each other and were like "Wow that's cool".

Still can't get used to have Lake in front of Shoremen......  :worthy: (check my sig)

Unlike Fran we left a few corps before Prelims were over so we could get enough sleep before the Alumni show. We were parked in the handicapped area just outside the Stadium Club entrance. Just getting into the car as the Renegades kicked it up a few (dozen) notches inside. All I could say was "#### it's that loud and we're OUTSIDE, wait 'til tomorrow night".

i found myself calling them Shore and my wife looking at me like i had way too many beers