My review of Class A

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creative moving?  More like Coordinated Seizures on the field.

And no seizure was more entertaining than yours!

• 2 months later...
i don't think any way in #### alliance should have got anywhere near the top 3, they cant even stay in step.

they are better musicaly then you guys..visually, they had a real good gaurd...they had a pit...and good music

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

i don't think any way in #### alliance should have got anywhere near the top 3, they cant even stay in step.

i'll strongly disagree, and note as well that your corps didnt have a perfect performance either.

it's done, move on. worry about this coming season

I STRONGLY hope that your corps reprimands you for that statement.

Are you on drugs!?

Dude, we don't talk like that about other corps, ESPECIALLY in a public forum like DCP. Who do you think you are???

To the Sabres - you guys rocked at DCA's - thanks for working hard to give us a great product. I know this KID doesn't speak for all of you.

There are right ways and wrong ways to say things like this.

This, sir, is assuredly the wrong way.

Thanks for agreeing Mike.

Ya know - not everyone gets along from corps to corps, but we ALL should respect the fact that all of the corps are working hard all year to put out the best quality product that they can. We're all having fun in this activity. Yes, there's competition, but we've grown a lot over the years, and the competition has gotten a lot more sportsmanlike, and less physically threatening. That's a good thing.

Although I have to admit, hearing the old stories from the 60's and 70's about parking lot fistfights between corps was pretty funny and cool to hear about, times have changed, and we all realize now, for the most part, that we do our fighting on the field...no talking smack, no throwing cheap shots. Just perform your show. Save the trash talking (if you must) for long drunken bus rides and private rehearsal time with your corpsmates. Don't bring it here.

That is all.

.......this is a joke..............right? If not.............WTF were you watching........? <**> Yes, you're entitled to your opinion (before you ask....)