Maynard Ferguson in Erie

Anyone want to buy a ticket???? I am NOT going to this. Maybe someone who wants to sit with their "friend" Tom??? Nick, do you know anyone who might want to buy it???? PM me and let me know.

My dearest Shelly Davenport,

You WILL go and you WILL like it! You need to be at the Banquet/Maynard Ferguson show. How 'bout if I buy the ticket and bring you as a date? What ever is going on, just, FORGET ABOUT IT! Don't make me come to your house!

You two have 7 days, and a wake-up, to make amends. Maynard is coming. Valerie too. What other Drum Corps can say that Maynard Ferguson came to their banquet? The Thunderbirds will be able to say that on Friday, October 21st, at the Erie Shrine Club on West 38th & Zuck in Erie, Pennsylvania.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dearest Shelly Davenport,

You WILL go and you WILL like it! You need to be at the Banquet/Maynard Ferguson show. How 'bout if I buy the ticket and bring you as a date? What ever is going on, just, FORGET ABOUT IT! Don't make me come to your house!

You two have 7 days, and a wake-up, to make amends. Maynard is coming. Valerie too. What other Drum Corps can say that Maynard Ferguson came to their banquet? The Thunderbirds will be able to say that on Friday, October 21st, at the Erie Shrine Club on West 38th & Zuck in Erie, Pennsylvania.

Ticket is still for sale. Have fun.

.... :blink: .......(waiting till it's quiet)............

GO NICK!!!!!

LOL ^0^

Listened to "Rocky" yesterday. Boy, that Maynard Ferguson can play Trumpet. Whenever I think that I am good, I just throw on some MF and it knocks me down a few notches. As a Thunderbird, I am proud to say that Maynard will be at our banquet on Friday, October 21st, at the Erie Shrine Club on West 38th & Zuck. Valerie's comin' too.

At this time, I believe it is appropriate to ask:

"Can I get a group hug?"

PS- I DO NOT POST ON RAMD!

Can I get a "table dance" or a bump?

I'll give you the "table dance" Nick at the Thunderbird Banquet with Maynard Feguson October 21, 2005 at the Shrine Club in Erie PA :)

Edited by sopthree

isn't that '101 Dyslexia'??? :P

Hope Maynard plays better than the Patriots did against San Diego. 44-17? Holy Crap!

How 'bout those Red Sox? The STEELERS showed New England how to beat an inferior football team.

Strutta, you know I had to say something. It's hard to sit idle. D'oh!

You comin' to see Maynard? Only a 10 hour drive to Erie from Boston. You could leave at 9:00 AM, or so, on Fri21Oct05, drive to the Erie Zem Zem Shrine Club on West 38th & Zuck, and get there just in time to see Valerie Gillespie open up for Maynard.

If you don't show, I want my $20 back.

Let there be no doubt, that, the Thunderbirds know how to party.

Is this a bad time to say that Mass Brass sucks? lol