• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“An Ode to Ahnold”  :angry:  :sumo:  :grrr:

Storyline: Through time with Ahnold, from the Hyperborean Age with:

Conan the Barbarian main theme

To the modern day civility:

Astoria School Theme or some other tune from an Ahnold film set in the modern era...

To ultramodern/not so distant but impersonal future:

Terminator Suite (All from T1 -- Love Scene, Tunnel Chase (Perc feature), Terminator main theme)

Perc feature sorta continues with the Terminator main theme overlaying it.  The electronic heartbeat maintains throughout.  Perhaps even laying a bit of Conan back on top to show that, no matter how advanced we are technologically, we’re still barbarians at heart.

Now where's my Medicaid card??? :P

Get a yob instead!

Rocketman - Kaleefornia

ampssuck

Not that I have anything against Rocky Horror... it's just, as drum major, I refuse to wear only a gold speedo!  :angry:

Must...gouge out....mind's....eye.....

PS: Is it too late to suggest a show featuring 10 minutes of Polka? <runs and hides>

"On the field....from San Francisco, California....presenting their program '27 -- the Music of Wierd Al Yankovic....."

Yeah!  For the first year ever, Rocky Horror Picture Show didn't make the first page of suggestions!!

Not that I have anything against Rocky Horror... it's just, as drum major, I refuse to wear only a gold speedo!  :angry:

I'm thinking more the Frank-n-furter outfit from Sweet Transvestite!

Rocketman - Rock on

ampssuck

Just for that, I'm going to continue to push for the Pat Boone metal show....just to get your ### down to Dream!

"Kaleefornia -- An Ode to Ahnold"

I REALLY need to ge out more!

Yes you do, and you know it will never happen. They just can't think that far out of the box to give Pat a chance. Besides, I have expressed interest in the alumni corps for DCI 2007.

Rocketman - Kingsmen alum hopeful (got to get these darn braces off and practice)

ampssuck