Who would win?

Another question. Rudeness aside, what does that have to do with this thread? Could that not be dealt with through a PM? I thought we were talking about Cadets and Cavies 05, not sponsors.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but where there is a will--there most certainly is a way.

You do realize that there are any number of kids in DCI who wouldn't be able to afford to march, crappy minimum wage job or no, if they weren't able to find sponsorship elsewhere, right? You go to school full-time, you got a car, you got other living expenses if you're in college and have an apartment or something, and you're supposed to just come up with $1000 to $1500 no sweat? Plus travel expenses to get to the camps and incedental money for tour?

So when precisely did you march?

Another question. Rudeness aside, what does that have to do with this thread? Could that not be dealt with through a PM? I thought we were talking about Cadets and Cavies 05, not sponsors.

naw, here at DCP we bring em out into the public and throw verbal stones at them...

and if you think thats bad... you should have seen soem of the responses i got when i was a young DCPer and thought that Throopers need to change from their "boyscout" unis... can we say duck and cover?

DCP is about to fry this topic! :peek:

DCP is about to fry this topic! :peek:

let it keep going, I find it funny when people fight about off topic stuff haha :P

Cadets would win hand down... and for the guy that talks about the guard guy falling in cavies 02... look at the fight club part when the guard guy is tossed in the air, when he lands another guard member gets kicked in the face and is layed out for a few secs. hahahahahaha :D I laughed so hard I cried (I felt bad after)

OK...back on topic:

If it's the beginning of the season, the cavies. If it's finals, the Cadets. The Cavies' 02 show was easier and quicker to read, and their show design seems like the staff wanted the show to be able to do well quckly, then they would focus on perfecting the performance (hence the undefeated season). On the other hand, the Cadets this past year had so much GE in their show that they couldn't fit it all in in the first few shows. Also, they couldn't sell the show to the judges as quickly as the Cavies could. It took the judges a while to understand the show, but one they did, they rewarded them for complex but well executed concept and exceptional performance.

Both shows did things that no other corps could pull off, things that you didn't think could happen on the field.

They both were clean as a whistle.

Probably my favorite part of both shows is their ballads. Cavies show off their perfectly balanced horn line, yet Cadets show off their drums! Wow.

The question with these corps wasn't whether they were going to win, but how high.

My call?

A tie. Hey, these two of have done it before :)

GE Cadets 05

Visual Cavies 02(allthouth Cadets were very clean)

Brass tie (Cavies had a better sound, but Cadets played a heck of a lot more notes very clean, so tie)

Drums Cadets 05 Different league kinda better ( No Brainer to Cavies 02 3rd place effort)

Guard Cadets 05 (Even with Cavies 02 dropping people they were still in a class by themselves)

Music Cadets 05

Cadets 05 swept all captions;Cavies 02 did not....

All of that adds up to winner = CADETS 05