VK Returns?

This is potentially the greatest drum corps-related news I've heard in a very long time. The history of drum corps is littered with good intentions and plans that didn't work out, so my optimism is guarded...but there is SO MUCH optimism. If I could wish one corps back onto the field, it'd be VK. DCI desperately needs that corps back in the top-flight of Div. I.

All eyes on you, indeed. Here's hoping the current folks can make this work. :lol:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a little surreal to hear Brandt Crocker's voice announce,

"On the field, from Pasadena California, presenting their 200X program "M.M.T." (and you know what that stands for!),

VK!!!

~Bob Childs

It would be a little surreal to hear Brandt Crocker's voice announce,

"On the field, from Pasadena California, presenting their 200X program "M.M.T." (and you know what that stands for!),

VK!!!

~Bob Childs

or for us VK alumni...

"Go get em kids!"

Gabe

VK 1994

or for us VK alumni...

"Go get em kids!"

Gabe

VK 1994

"Thanks Mom!"

I thought all of this is why "Impulse" was started. Tax problems with the name etc. So, they start a corps under a new name called Impulse with the same philosophy and similar style. So what's going on then? Is there going to be two corps of the same nature in existance in the same good ole Orange County? Kind of odd. I'm curious to know what Ryan would bad mouth because it would probably shed a lot of light on this whole thing. Perhaps he's already reached that point and I just haven't read enough of the thread (I'm currently reading page two).

:drool::drool::drool::laugh::huh::worthy::worthy::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Edited by torn8o

For some of you that have been asking, our website has new information on it.

Our new telephone number is (714) 915-2058 and our fax is (714) 522-6566.

A couple of our bios are up in the contacts page. The rest will be posted as soon as we get them.

Thank you as always for your support.

Mayra

Secretary

VKYAO

Edited by drummomalways