<<< Dream 2006 Open House >>>

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to hear about all your positive news!

I'm looking forward to seeing all three California corps growing stronger in 2006! :D

Cool beans. West is Best. :)

You're sooooooooo dang fiesty Sam...BREATH BABY!! BREEEEEEATH! Can't wait to see you at a rehearsal where we can have a "War of Shirts" of which I WILL win.

Only because The Shirt is in pieces, Ryan!!

You never saw the thing in all it's "glory"....Lee did, tho!

Time to place a call to those BAD ##### from the Long Beach Synchopated Drums. You want loud???

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

You read my mind... :blink:

I think it'd be even cooler to have three....like BD, SCV and Freelancers! *cough cough...come on RCR!!*

...BD, SCV, Freelancers and VK!

Time to place a call to those BAD ##### from the Long Beach Synchopated Drums. You want loud???

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

I remember marching in the same parades as those guys in the mid to late 80s. Nothing but drum sticks, tenor and bass mallets and mullets flyin. You could honestly hear them from miles away and I remember feeling so sorry for their equipment. They're a different animal, for sure, but really not a bad idea to invite them to share in the fun of an LMS. Believe it or not, they'd probably bring in some additional fans too. They're famous (or is it infamous?) in SoCal.

Edited by EdMedina

LBSD did an exhibition before an Impulse competition a few years back. I think, if I remember correctly, they had 10 snares, 12 tenors, 8 bassdrums and some cymbals. Now, it AIN'T drum corps as we know it. But it was VERY VERY exciting. These guys were BEYOND intense with choreography, and very interesting, how should I say, "cadences". Oh yeah...they would be PERFECT for LMS South.

...BD, SCV, Freelancers and VK!

YEAH SAM!!! VK TOO!!! What up with THAT?

:blink: