LOL Thats what they all say.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthy: MacArthur Park :peek:

• 1 month later...
Slaughter on 10th Avenue

Strawberry Soup (with the '82-83 soloists)

Through the Eyes of Love (complete with the DM leading the way)

Rhapsody in Blue

Ballet In Brass

Malaguena

To name just a few. B)

If you mean "1980",that would be "ME..."81,I beleive would have been "David Beckman"

(The Two "#### BEST D.M.'s" NOT to come right out of Madisons Horn Line !!!)

Just for fun, what would you like to see or hear?

see--Bonny Howard as Alice in Wonderland

hear--"Bond Street" with Metzger playing for the dogs at the end!!!!! :P

The Alumni Reunion corps (separate initiative from the Alumni Corps) is being assembled by a different group of alumni "the Madison Alumni Reunion Project". This new board is doing a great job of bringing together alumni for this one performance.

The Park City Pride thought we could do one show and walk away.....WRONG!! after our "maiden" performance, we realized that there was no way we could walk away from our new family. We have just completed our second season of playing "old time" drum corps from the 60's. I'm sure that once you hear the roar of the crowd again, madison won't want to walk away either.

http://www.theparkcitypride.org/ :mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

Scarlet Knights...1961-1964, snare line

Golden Buccaneers...1965

USMC D&B.....1965-1969, snare,tenor,soprano, mellophone

Park City Pride....2004- present, snare line

The Alumni Reunion corps (separate initiative from the Alumni Corps) is being assembled by a different group of alumni "the Madison Alumni Reunion Project". This new board is doing a great job of bringing together alumni for this one performance.

The Park City Pride thought we could do one show and walk away.....WRONG!! after our "maiden" performance, we realized that there was no way we could walk away from our new family. We have just completed our second season of playing "old time" drum corps from the 60's. I'm sure that once you hear the roar of the crowd again, madison won't want to walk away either.

http://www.theparkcitypride.org/ :mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

Scarlet Knights...1961-1964, snare line

Golden Buccaneers...1965

USMC D&B.....1965-1969, snare,tenor,soprano, mellophone

Park City Pride....2004- present, snare line

Its my thought that many Scout Alumni will have the same feelings after the DCI performance. Once you get the bug to perform its hard to give it up! Essentially the Scout Alumni Corps initiative is on hold until after DCI. If there is sufficient interest generated by this in a competing DCA corps, then it will be addressed at that time. Thats exactly how the Sr. Kilties came about.

The current group is doing such a great job that I think it would be great to see them continue on and take the corps forward from there. The buzz is growing in Madison and it looks like this will be a great thing for the Madison Drum and Bugle Association. To my knowledge however theres is a single event mission (but I hope that changes)

I just been educated on this performance and think it's just incredible. Success to all involved. I will be sure to cheer on my brothers at the DCI performance. I would have loved to wear the uniform again and play some kicking music, but unfortunately, I can't spare the time for the rehearsal schedule. I do guarantee you that I will be thoroughly enjoying the show in Madison.

Just one time huh?

LOL Thats what they all say.

LOL!!!!

Yeah...........I'd like to see them hang up their horns after THAT!

HEY BROTHERS ; I've been meaning to write in,but haven't found the time..(Lots going on at the

Hospital,and with the "Hol-I-Daze"...well you know !)

Sorry I didn't make it to the "Gathering" before Christmas ! I'll have to wait and see everyone

at "Camp".

I got my "Alumni Activation" yesterday... THANK YOU to my good friend,and OUR BROTHER "KARL WEEKES" ! I can't wait until we're all togerther,as a FAMILY again !

The 2006 "theme" of "PRIMAL FORCES" should go hand in hand with our performance in August !

(I think that we could make a lot of $$,if we sold "Depends",or "Adult Pampers" at the Gate...with a

warning that "we recomend their use" during the show...I've also recently come accross an "Old Thread" concerning "Throwing Babies"...I hope that we're not the Cause of TOO MUCH Destruction !!!)

Any of you in town,send me a "P.M.",and we can make plans to get together...I would enjoy

that VERY MUCH!!! (Even the "Post '80's Corps"...many of whom I may not know so well...)

OK,MORE "RANTING" to do...Keep in touch ! D.M. DANIEL (MYNWA)