Rosemont Cavalier 2006 Show (Coming Soon)

It's pretty sad that I'm a member and still have no clue as to this year's show.... :(

Depending upon how auditions go, you may be a FMM. Then you'd already know what the 2006 show is! ^0^

j/k I was up at the corps offices last weekend. Probably be up again in Dec. Maybe I'll see ya' there.

P.S. If you think the 2006 show is a big secret, wait until we reveal the REALLY big secret in a few months! b**bs b**bs b**bs

Edited by Paul Milano

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. If you think the 2006 show is a big secret, wait until we reveal the REALLY big secret in a few months! b**bs b**bs b**bs

LOL!!!! You are bad.

Say "HI" to my mom. She'll be working the camp this year helping Rosanne.

Nice.

You're letting your dear old mother work her fingers to the bone all Thanksgiving weekend long and WHERE WILL YOU BE?? Hmmm??

You know where you're going for this.. it starts with H and ends with double hockey-sticks.

Now pick up your voicemail and call me back or I'll start posting your cell number!

Stef

Cavaliers 2006: Asparagus - My Kind of Vegetable

Instead of the "My Kind of" theme, I thought they'd stay with the city/town theme.

Cavaliers 2006: Akron, OH: Home of the Rubber Bowl

Did you guys already mention the female guard members for this year?

We've had female guard members every year that I can remember . . . just not in the show! b**bs

j/k I was up at the corps offices last weekend. Probably be up again in Dec. Maybe I'll see ya' there.

Just remember, Paul, you owe me lunch at Portillo's!!!!!!! :P

We've had female guard members every year that I can remember . . . just not in the show! b**bs

Ba da BOOM! He shoots, he SCORES!

(though from what I heard from other FMM's, not as often as some of us younger bucks.... ^0^ )

Edited by mobrien