Be vewy vewy quiet...

Cainan

It's clear as a nice spring day. Read between the lines. Ever since I've seen her post here there is a vibe I get through reading her words. It's beyond confidence, maybe cockiness and "I'm better than you" attitude. It just screams those attributes.

Well I guess I should welcome yet another wrongful suspension...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear as a nice spring day. Read between the lines. Ever since I've seen her post here there is a vibe I get through reading her words. It's beyond confidence, maybe cockiness and "I'm better than you" attitude. It just screams those attributes.

Adam, maybe you can log on to AOL/AIM real quick?

You and I both use our full names in our signature blocks. Wish that were true for everyone.

true, but those who hide behind fake names there usually do so to cause more damage

So I'm noticing. :rock:

consistency is a curse i am born with

relax. you arent the only one who has said it, and even i have said it at times. Stef and I have had an up and down relationship over the years, but finally, i figured it out.

it isn't that she really feels she's better than everyone else. she just truly believes what she says, and isnt afraid to stick to her guns. face it, we all make the occasional snide remark or two in the heat of the battle...you and i can vouce for that Adam.

Sure, if you didnt know her, you may read her words that way. I did for a long time. But once you get to know her, really, it isn't that way. Cause if Stef was truly arrogant, as strong as she believes in things and words her beliefs, she'd have been banned a long time ago.

Edited by jeffsnewjetta

did. you're over reacting here and there.

bottom line dude.......it's not our website. we didnt pay for it to be built, and in spite of donations, we didnt pay for it to run.

when new ownership takes over, we can watch and see what happens. if it changes for the worse, we can bail, go elsewhere or start our own. if it stays like it is, or improves( always room for improvement) better for us.

did. you're over reacting here and there.

bottom line dude.......it's not our website. we didnt pay for it to be built, and in spite of donations, we didnt pay for it to run.

when new ownership takes over, we can watch and see what happens. if it changes for the worse, we can bail, go elsewhere or start our own. if it stays like it is, or improves( always room for improvement) better for us.

Opinions and ########, everybody's got one.

Ya know, my picture is in my profile. Does that really look like a "dude"? Can't make it work from yours either.