Who has the best chance to win Division III

tran

Well, Im going to say Spokane Thunder our first meet is this weekand so im hoping for a good turn-out. It will be fun see you in madison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) :lolhit:

:feednotroll: = Conrta

What is a Conrta? lol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Revo!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys wait and see Mystikal. I've only counted one mention of us in the thread, but you'll see. :D

Completely without bias, of course.

Edited by crashhelmi36

I honestly dont think Revo is div 3 anymore... unless they plan on making some MAD cuts, or at least half of the hornline they had audition didn't come back for the next audition... 9 contras!

~>conner

I honestly dont think Revo is div 3 anymore... unless they plan on making some MAD cuts, or at least half of the hornline they had audition didn't come back for the next audition... 9 contras!

~>conner

WOW, i know of some div. 1 corps who wish they had that much.

~>conner

But that includes two laquer (sp?) contras. I guess they have 7 in their inventory, but what are their numbers of what they are taking or how many instruments they have?

All I'm saying is go Revo................. I don't know who the hells going to win until until they won.

But like I said before Go Revo!!!!!!!!!!!!! glab to see you back on track.

Conner you're still one of my fav. DCPers

Edited by JazzBari

But that includes two laquer (sp?) contras. I guess they have 7 in their inventory, but what are their numbers of what they are taking or how many instruments they have?

dunno. but 7 contras is still about normal for div 2, and more then average for div 3.

Conner you're still one of my fav. DCPers

:music:

~>conner