Who has the best chance to win Division III

tran

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he didn't say which border. :P

he didn't say which border. :P

Exactly, Alligence Elite was on Revolution's tail with Capital Sound, and Elite is north of the Canadian border. lol

Exactly, Alligence Elite was on Revolution's tail with Capital Sound, and Elite is north of the Canadian border.

That's the border. Wrong year though. :)

I wanna see Capital Sound win it. I'm hoping Pride of the Lions and Dutch Boy make big leaps as well. Yamato is always a sure bet to be up there. Raiders as well if they stay. But like I said, I want to see Capital Sound win it....especially since finals are in madison.

I wanna see Capital Sound win it. I'm hoping Pride of the Lions and Dutch Boy make big leaps as well. Yamato is always a sure bet to be up there. Raiders as well if they stay. But like I said, I want to see Capital Sound win it....especially since finals are in madison.

Yeah, I would like to see Captial Sound at least get top 3, after coming so close these past years.

~>conner

Does anyone think Thunder is going to do good this year?

man this "whos gonna win" stuff gets earlier every year. I know, lets get a jump on 07. whos gonna win?. haha all in good fun. i hope there is a total tie for first B)

I'm calling it now, Velvet Knights win div. II and Anaheim Kingsmen win div. III in 2047. After those corps re-forms, of course.

I'll be rooting for Americanos to get back up there after a year off!

BTW, Carl, where do you plan to march this year? Americanos again? Coming back to OC? Div I asperations?

Now, my prediction for this year is that everyone will have a good time and have a great summer of drum corps. 'Nuff said.

Does anyone think Thunder is going to do good this year?

Hey dude, theres ALOT of ppl that have never even heard of your guys, I personaly have but i have never seen you perform so that might not be a good question to ask lol.