Who has the best chance to win Division III

tran

Which Division III corps will take it all in Madison??

I say Spokane Thunder. ( I march with them) ^OO^

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I know I know!!! Who ever ends up in first? like last year Tai pei (sp) was up there but by the last week raiders took over and then there were still stronmg corps like yamato and revolution and allegiance elite who came out of nowhere from the previous years, ppl also dont start making predictions till about mayish but who know, all i know is that div 3 is gonna be tuff with All the corps heading to Madison, dont forget about mystikal either

like last year Tai pei (sp) was up there but by the last week raiders took over and then there were still stronmg corps like yamato and revolution and allegiance elite who came out of nowhere from the previous years

Yamato has always been up there. How many bronze and silvers do they have? I remember it being 4 bronze and 2 silver, although I may remember wrong.

Revolution has won it before, but I have no clue if they and Raiders are staying D III. Revo had the numbers last year to go D II easily.

Now Elite did outstanding, being only a little behind Capital Sound. The gap though from Raiders to them was 7.15

This prediction though is a little early, I haven't even seen any show announcements. Who is playing what? If you know please tell me. And how about any staff changes? Any corps have some major or minor changes in their staff?

Yamato has always been up there. How many bronze and silvers do they have? I remember it being 4 bronze and 2 silver, although I may remember wrong.

*cough* One of those bronzes rightfully belongs to a corps from north of the border...*cough*

*cough* One of those bronzes rightfully belongs to a corps from north of the border...*cough*

which border? lol

Edited by txtubadude

no beating on dead horses. <_<

which border? lol

Mexican Border :P