Who has the best chance to win Division III

tran

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all the are div 3....

I'll say Cap Sound, Marion , Canos, Raiders, Yamato can take it.

Of that group I think Yamato will take, it's about time they take it after the all teh bronze and silver metals. But you got to pull off a show that tops 03.

Marion and the Canos will have their work cut out for them just to come back after being off a year. My guess is that the Raiders will move up. Cap Sound? Interesting -- maybe. Yamato will be in the hunt for sure. I would like to see the corps near 40 members do well instead of being walloped by the corps with 68. I think Spokane Thunder can be in the hunt.

I don't think predictions without even knowing the shows is anything more than a guess on how the staff will do with the corps. But that is a big piece of it -- but only a piece.

Jim

If all the are div 3....

I'll say Cap Sound, Marion , Canos, Raiders, Yamato can take it.

Of that group I think Yamato will take, it's about time they take it after the all teh bronze and silver metals. But you got to pull off a show that tops 03.

Revolution?

or are they going to division 2?

~>conner

I wanna see Capital Sound win it. I'm hoping Pride of the Lions and Dutch Boy make big leaps as well. Yamato is always a sure bet to be up there. Raiders as well if they stay. But like I said, I want to see Capital Sound win it....especially since finals are in madison.

After talking to some friends, I heard Cap Sounds numbers were way down after last year. Only like 6 horns at the first camp and no brass staff????????

i hope this isn't the case, but isn't there a member minimum each corps must meet to be able to perform?

I think Revolution might edge into Div II.

Cap Sound only having a handful of horns ... ugh. That is not good news if it is true.

You have to have 30 to march. That is what caused the Bandettes to go inactive last year.

Of course the Div I camps are very crowded and the big Div II corps are drawing a bunch too. After some cuts are made there, some of those kids will filter down to the Div III corps.

Jim

Things are pretty quiet on the Revolution website about division status. I can't find a thing about it. I'll just stick with what was said in the DIIIs moving to DII topic, it will depend on camp turnout, although these picture might scare some.

Revo_2006_1st_Camp_022.jpg

024_24.jpg