As if there weren't already enough partisanship here...

liebot

Out of the ones I did hear(very few) I liked OC the best. They were on the field when we were coming down to the field in Manchester and man they had a huge sound. I liked their music too, it was cool.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Oregons brassline the most i think... and also i got to hear fever play their corps song out in the lots and i liked it a lot.

Thanks, that song means soo much to any member that has ever marched in Fever. I'm glad you liked it.

Oregon Crusaders

Jersey Surf

Teal Sound

Top 3, in no order except OC on top.

---

Speaking of corps songs in the lot though, did anyone see/hear Memphis arc up in front of their souvie booth right after Grand Finals retreat and play "Can't Help"? It was a cool moment, just wondering if anyone saw...

Edited by SoonerFan04

Before it get started..... I'm only including corps who were at Finals in Brockton

Of all DIV 2(and I've heard them all), including ECJ, Oregon Crusaders had the best overall sound and a toss up between Impulse and ECJ for the best book. DIV 3, Raiders had the best sound and book from the corps I've seen in DIV 3. Capital Sound wasn't too bad either

Before it get started..... I'm only including corps who were at Finals in Brockton

Of all DIV 2(and I've heard them all), including ECJ, Oregon Crusaders had the best overall sound and a toss up between Impulse and ECJ for the best book. DIV 3, Raiders had the best sound and book from the corps I've seen in DIV 3. Capital Sound wasn't too bad either

#### it started already and we are only on the 2nd page! haha no talking about your own corps people sheesh! :laugh: :lolhit:

Oregon Crusaders, wow... The sound they cranked was nuts.

(just got my 2/3 finals DVD btw)

A few more notes.

Taipei was amazing

I laughed my arse off during Surf. Loved it

I was glad to see how well my old corps did. (Teal)

Memphis has a bright future in store for them.

Raiders... I cannot even begin to fathom how they did it without a major. BIG kudos.

ECJ, it was clean. The hornline sounded nice. I thought 2004 had more energy throughout though.

Haven't watched the rest yet.

i dont know whats so hard about just admitting who was the best hornline in your oppinion. yes its ok to be partial to your own corps since you marched the show. but when ecj was coming in 8th place in div 2 in 2002.. yea we were good and all, but cmon we were no magic, or cap reg that year.

im not bragging by any means. but when you have the brass trophy and a championship.. i wouldnt exactly call it being partial to your own corps. i would assume they were given out for a reason.

its really obvious between the corps with the g's and B'bs which there im partial. i do think that **(other than my own corps)** i did like the sound that teal sound and impulse had. **(i didnt get to listen to the 2nd cd yet)**

just my oppiion--dont chew me out for it.