What's going on?

Lancerlady

I'm wondering if something strange is going on with the website lately. I mean, lately I notice that sometimes when I come to this website, and it only happens when I come here, my computer will shut down automatically and reboot. Then it tells me Microsoft encountered an error. Has anyone else had this problem lately?

I have to go back and clean out my cookies when this happens...hmm.... :laugh: :sshh:

Edited by Lancerlady

I'm wondering if something strange is going on with the website lately. I mean, lately I notice that sometimes when I come to this website, and it only happens when I come here, my computer will shut down automatically and reboot. Then it tells me Microsoft encountered an error. Has anyone else had this problem lately?

I have to go back and clean out my cookies when this happens...hmm.... :laugh: :sshh:

From the sounds of it, this is not likely an issue with the site as much as it's probably a setting that got overwritten on your system..

Could be a virus, but it's likely something you got in an email or a download, not from any website.

You may need to go to Microsoft.com and get Explorer updates. They frequently provide free updates and security resolutions for MSIE there. It's free and they have a program that will check your system for any updates you may need.

Stef

Hmm....interesting, thanks for the info, although I know my husband has taken care of the issue already, I was just wondering cause it was strange that it happened every time that I came to this particular website.

We already have Explorer updates and we figured out the problem originated from this website, because that is when the computer would shut down, I would be at this website.

My husband has a virus protection etc....so...we ran that already.

Edited by Lancerlady

Well, you're the first and so far only one to report having the problem. We'll keep our eyes open but as of now, it can't be attributed to the site.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Stef

Hmm....interesting, thanks for the info, although I know my husband has taken care of the issue already, I was just wondering cause it was strange that it happened every time that I came to this particular website.

We already have Explorer updates and we figured out the problem originated from this website, because that is when the computer would shut down, I would be at this website.

My husband has a virus protection etc....so...we ran that already.

There can be certain things that not all virus protection can catch, and mal/spy/adware are probably the more likely reasons for the trouble with specific sites...

I have to go back and clean out my cookies when this happens...hmm.... :ph34r: :sshh:

I too have had this problem. It's happened about 8 times.

resistance is futile.

go thru the door at the center of the field