What Age Were You When You Joined

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 13 when i joined Westshore in 76. Spent 8 years with Westshore and 2 with the Bucs.

How old did Westshores' staff THINK you were when you joined? ^0^

Or - How old were you when you beat Hershman in "Back of the Bus Poker?" :P

Still remember those days as I hung out with your brother.

Got the idea from posts in "Seniors Becomming All Age" thread when folks started talking about what age they were when they joined a Senior/All Age corps. Trying to get an idea of where the DCP members stand.

Edit: Sorry folks - I tried to make this a Poll and it didn't take for some reason (like I screwed up.) I wanted to get an idea without having people having to post.... ####!!!!!

Anyway - I was 16.....

Well..........about time I chime in Jim......it was 62 and I was 17 and I'm still doing it

Jim C

I was 25 when I joined the Mad Plaid.

I was 17 in 73 when I first joined the Cabs, I had 40 & 50 year olds on both sides of me and decided to go back to junior corps. I went back in 79 at the ripe old age of 23 and have been with the corps ever since.

In hindsight if I had stayed I would have had three more championships to add to my four but back than it was hard for a kid in Sr. Corps. Don’t forget it was still a all male corps back than. Now we may have a 40 year old surrounded high school & college kids, how times have changed over the last 32 years.

Edited by Cabsleadbari79