Feburary 11 - Chinese New Years Parade

Mom, you've got to show for the parade. If not for us, for the millions worldwide, and the billions galaxywide who will tune to this totally tubular, magnificently nuclear, perplexingly plastic, totally fantastic thing!! C'mon, pullleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz????????????????????????????????????? :music: "It's in the way that you use it" Eric Clapton

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on a couple of Ga folks . . . :)

Come on over!! I'm glad its at night! I might beable to make it then! Tax return madness is in full swing then! :)

Hey Kman! I really like that quote..."it's in the way that you use it!"

Girl.... You and I are going to have to mud wrestle for the baby! ^0^

I see an evil fundraiser here...

I wore the baby bjorn last year, and even just being in the honor guard, it was tough on the back. So, we're working on bringing a wagon. Babysitter, waterchick...Kanika does it all!

Kelli, aren't you gonna march in the guard?

And my lovely bride, and mother of the Rene-Baby, wants to know what the attire will be for the guard this year so she can dress the Rene-Baby accordingly.

Garry

PS Dennis, I'll need snare parts, too.

Maybe this is out from left field, but do you guys get free samples along the parade route like you do at the mall?

:blink:

Edited by gmencontra

Yeah I don't know about that. I'm just trying to get some good baby girl vibe from your little girl. lol.

See you in Feb!

Hey Kanika,

I thought you and I could march carrying the Renegades sign with t-shirts that say "Future Renegade" pointing to our bellies. Whadayathink? :-)

This'll be the first time in 4 years that I won't have a scheduling conflict with the parade so I'll be there in some way, shape, or form.

-Irina

Hey Kanika,

I thought you and I could march carrying the Renegades sign with t-shirts that say "Future Renegade" pointing to our bellies. Whadayathink? :-)

This'll be the first time in 4 years that I won't have a scheduling conflict with the parade so I'll be there in some way, shape, or form.

-Irina

HA! That sounds perfect! Where do we get one of those?