CD Moments

Take a listen to '04 East Coast Jazz. There's a giant thunder clap during "My Spanish Heart". The corps seemed to kick it up a notch at that point, too. Not sure if that recording's the same show where they were getting told to come off the field due to lightning yet continued to play to the end.

Yes. Yes it was. Fun stuff.

'04 magic, during the "yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me" a member yells "i'm a pirate" in a Dave Chappelle-Rick James accent.

"I saw one of these a two hours ago"

"LIAR!!"

seems like hardimon makes the scv recordings from 81-85 or so.

The "what a manuver" from cadets started in 91 or 92 if im not mistaken.

The 93 line was said by 2 Railmen in the ctowd one of which marched cadets in 94 and the other marched cymbals for scouts in 95-97. They would listen to the 92 recording to try to get the accent down while on tour with railmen it was pretty funny.

Gotta throw this one in -----91 scouts before Funny jim Gameral from railmen yells my last name very loud loud enough i could here it from the field. funny at the time. Nice to know i made the CDs in some way.

PR 89 "Judges are you watching?????" Greatest cd quote of all time IMO.

Take a listen to '04 East Coast Jazz. There's a giant thunder clap during "My Spanish Heart". The corps seemed to kick it up a notch at that point, too. Not sure if that recording's the same show where they were getting told to come off the field due to lightning yet continued to play to the end.

not on any recordings, but we had a train go by RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of a moment of silence in our ballad, right after the impact, in michigan city in 05