Next Div I Corps to make a Big Move..........

i wouldn't be surprised if a little anger from last season lights a fire under the butts of the Crossmen

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't be surprised if a little anger from last season lights a fire under the butts of the Crossmen

This is from 2006

This is from 2006

well this is from jan 2006, the most recent season would have been 2005.

but it is interesting seeing what people thought back then and how much was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off

I think there is a post on the first page that says the Scouts would be in the top 3 by now. That might be the winner.

Of course in 2005 they were looking pretty good.

Scouts top 8 this year?

Edited by contrajedi8

well this is from jan 2006, the most recent season would have been 2005.

but it is interesting seeing what people thought back then and how much was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off

I would say anyone in 06 predicting a Blue Stars return to finals was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ON.

I predict that the Cavies will have a big year in 2006 and will move past the 2005 champions.

I wonder what the Blue Stars proponents had in Jan 2006 besides wishful thinking--it really played out for them. There's less room now for the Blue Stars to move up from 2008, but they definitely seem to have the well-run organization mentioned by some three years ago, plus some momentum.

This is from 2006

why are we commenting on a 3 year old thread?

why are we commenting on a 3 year old thread?
I have no idea....

Somebody found this thread. Then they thought it would be fun to examine how those predictions from 3 years ago played out.

Everybody on the same page now?

Sheesh. Reading is a skill folks.