Delmarva Corps?

well, im from salisbury, so id vote for tia's. but thats just cuz i dont have a car right now. hopefully in a few short weeks ill have one again. but if i can get a ride to easton or wherever, ill do it. wknds are no good for me. im marching dca, so im busy w/ that.

as far as the thing in harrisburg goes. what is that exactly, i havent heard of it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be rehersing on Sunday in Baltimore with the Rebels.

Yankee Rebels have the Dixie Stinger on April 1st.

Cindy,

Donna and I will see you on April 1st...

(I promised Frank Ponzo I'd be there... :beer: )

Tony

Edited by TennTux

I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm excited about G.A.S as well. I'll be taking mother with me to that. Thursday - Sunday

It does not look like the Marine d&b will be at the Dixie Stinger after all.

Something else came up.

as far as the thing in harrisburg goes. what is that exactly, i havent heard of it.

Serenade in Brass Concert at the Forum building downtown. Erie T-Birds will be there so Mike better be in full uniform. :P (I'm on the Thunderbirds email list .)

PS - Interesting reading because my brother in law used to live in Easton or Cambridge (forget which). He worked for Wild Goose Brewery about 10 years ago.

I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm excited about G.A.S as well. I'll be taking mother with me to that. Thursday - Sunday

It does not look like the Marine d&b will be at the Dixie Stinger after all.

Something else came up.

Cindy,

OK, then Donna and I will see you at the G.A.S too! :blink:

WDCHOF Richard 'Dick' Doucette (Lt. Norman Prince, Princemen) was my next door neighbor when I lived in Lynn, Mass. and he was the DM of the Renegades, Everett, Mass (RCA) and he invited Donna and I to the G.A.S.....

(SKEK and Princemen are the host this year) :blink:

Tony B)

Hey, i live in newark De.... im only 19 so i've still got some years ahead of me in the junior corps realm... University of Delaware has a quite a large DCI group. We have showings in Cavaliers, Madison, Phantom, Jersey Surf, Capital Regiment... and i think some more that i dont know of. Plus i know a guy who marched bass for crossmen in 92/93 who lives right down the street... and my dad... he marched... ha ha... and steve keefer the bass tech for cadets, jerede brown (cadets 87-92, star 93), matt lusky (crown 97 & bluecoats/crossmen bass tech)... there is a larger drum corps community in delaware than you'd think (and these are just percussionists that i know)

anyways, im marching junior corps, but i would still be interested in meeting up and playing if you'll have me.

p.s. sorry that that has no coherent structre... after a long day of work and practicing im in no mindest for grammer...

-christopher lennox

Edited by L1STEN2311

Has this idea died out entirely or what?

Has this idea died out entirely or what?

I'm still game, I've just been superbly busy lately. I was involved with County band, community wind ensemble and jazz band, and playing in a musical.