DCP-I V Season Discussion

Wow, a LOT of corps' scores dropped today...

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be...

Meanwhile, LWC revealed their re-"vamp"ed ending, with Dracula rising from the dead at the end of the very end of the show. That, and the fact that they're starting to get a handle on the new closer drill that they put in last week should leave them in a good position for finals week.

O'Sky and Lamplighters are heading up to Canada for a show as well as spending the time cleaning. We aren't adding anything to the show. Kids and staff are feeling good about the production this year and don't feel they need to add any "cheese" to the show to impress the judges. We'll go out and wow them with the performance. Heck, the brassline has been hot and getting a couple of standing Os during the show. What more could you ask for?

You're right..

Change 5:

Due no later than: August 6th (March 4th)

Implemented on: August 8th for Div 2/3, August 10th for Div 1.

Usable Points: 145, 120, 95

Now can you see why I want to go back to the 0.2 pts/show. <_<

The last day for caption changes is wrong... It said Aug 6th (today) March 4th (NOT TODAY).

??????? :rock:

If it's today... I'll have my changes in tonight.

Yeah, I always go by the current dates (meaning the dates of the real calender), because this whole DCP-I calender vs. the real dates is starting and has been throwing me off. If that is the case, and captions are due TODAY, I will make one minor change to mine and re-submit the correction.

Hopefully my last scoring question on Finals week.

So Prelims. Is that the starting with the Quarterfinals score for corps OR is that a generated score? Then following Qtr,Semi,Final scores as is? Just curious. Trying to figure out how this works with Prelims added.