DCP-I V Season Discussion

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at my latest scores, I have good reason to doubt that the caption changes I sent in a week ago were re ceived.

Edited by Galen

This is why I suggest in the future, that we get a confirmation e-mail back from whoever received our caption changes. This way, we know they were at least looked at, and confirmed. Could it be that your scores really are right? You can check them yourself at this point.

Let's put it this way: they'd be right IF I had stuck with those captions.

Getting the email back, that's a good idea if we can set up some kind of automatic response thing from DCP (or maybe something like Yahoogroups)

Edited by Galen

Midnight is happy with the jump they made from the denver show to the August 7th show.

Can't wait for the captions to go into effect!

~>conner

The Conquistadors are looking forward to their advancement to semifinals for the first time ever. It would take a real conspiracy for us not to advance this year. :)

The Conquistadors are looking forward to their advancement to semifinals for the first time ever. It would take a real conspiracy for us not to advance this year. :)

You mean quarterfinals? but I think you are definitely a semi finalist this year too, maybe even lower echelon finalist... Conspriacy that word has been around a lot these last few weeks... Kind of a clue to something you will see a lot of next season. Check out my blog for more details.

Why is it quarterfinals come before semifinals? In a drum corps situation semi would be like half and quarter is what it says; a quarter. I think it should be the other way around. :P