--

18. Captial Regiment

19. The Magic

20. Pacific Crest

21. Mandarins

22. Pioneer

23. Esperanza

24. Kiwanis Kavaliers

Actually I kinda like yours, except that there's no way in #### Cap Reg isn't making semis. :P

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW ONES BASED ON HEAR SAY AND ACTUALLY NOTHING. LOL

1-CAVIES

2-CADETS

3-BLUE DEVILS

4-PHANTOM

5-SCV

6-MADISON

7-BLUECOATS

8-CROWN

9-CROSSMEN

10-BOSTON

11-BLUE KNIGHTS

12-CAP.

13-GLASSMEN

14-SPIRIT

15-COLTS

16-SEATTLE

17-MAGIC

would make all 13-17 semi finalists previous finals corps.

I thought 2005 was ok. good drill. but that was it for me.

better than corps below them and not close to the corps above them .

not talking paper.

there are not many steps left after 5th but they are the hardest by far.

others have tried and failed.

best of luck , but still dreaming.

i'm just asking but, you really didnt dig the music? i mean thats cool, and i know there are several groups' music i cant get into... but i mean for like turning it way up in the car, or going for a jog, in 2005, the bluecoats really get me pumped up just listening to them... they had their best brass line in history and i think it shows? and the arrangements i thought were very powerful--- but again, really, to each his own, and thats just how i felt... its just interresting to me how we can listen to the same show and come away with very different impressions (assuming you have the CDs or the finals APD)... but its cool though, thats not a criticism at all, just my personal opinion...

i would also add that the "not close to the one below them" statement... first of all its not that big of a spread at ALL on the sheets, and second of all.. i can count on 2 fingers how many time's i've played BD on the CDs, but it would take me 5-10 peoples worth of fingers to count for bluecoats... again, just my opinion

Edited by randomguy

Actually I kinda like yours, except that there's no way in #### Cap Reg isn't making semis. :P

yeah, I know... it was a hard shot between Blue Stars, Capital, and Seattle.

like I said though, I'm fully prepared for someone to prove me wrong.

~>conner

i'm just asking but, you really didnt dig the music? i mean thats cool, and i know there are several groups' music i cant get into... but i mean for like turning it way up in the car, or going for a jog, in 2005, the bluecoats really get me pumped up just listening to them... they had their best brass line in history and i think it shows? and the arrangements i thought were very powerful--- but again, really, to each his own, and thats just how i felt... its just interresting to me how we can listen to the same show and come away with very different impressions (assuming you have the CDs or the finals APD)... but its cool though, thats not a criticism at all, just my personal opinion...

i would also add that the "not close to the one below them" statement... first of all its not that big of a spread at ALL on the sheets, and second of all.. i can count on 2 fingers how many time's i've played BD on the CDs, but it would take me 5-10 peoples worth of fingers to count for bluecoats... again, just my opinion

I liked the begining 'CARAVAN "

but then they lost me.

too safe. a bit bland.

I cound count on a finger how many times I have played Bluecoats and C.Crown.

to each his/her own I guess.

I love how people think that The Cadets, despite sweeping every caption and not changing any staff in between years, will somehow drop to 4th or 5th. I also love how people think that SCV will rebound and gain 4 places in one year, while neglecting the fact that the corps above them will also be getting better. Sarcasm sucks online. :P

2006 is gonna be yet another step up... and you know... there aren't that many steps left from 5th to 3rd

same number of steps from 5th to 7th... not hating, bc i LOVED last years production (esp the pit), but just bc you move up one year doesnt garuntee anything the next year...

I love how people think that The Cadets, despite sweeping every caption and not changing any staff in between years, will somehow drop to 4th or 5th. I also love how people think that SCV will rebound and gain 4 places in one year, while neglecting the fact that the corps above them will also be getting better. Sarcasm sucks online. :P

It could be absurd, but in my opinion it's certainly exciting to see big unexpected changes.