2006 top 12 standings

I predict...

...that the door in the Cadets show will get stuck and not open on Finals night. Many guard members are confused.

...Crown will actually beat the Cadets at finals, but due to a 3 point penalty for being late to the gate (because they spent too much time at their brass warmup patting themselves on the back for the gorgeous sound they were producing), they drop down to 8th.

...Cavaliers forget their white gauntlets at finals and the judges drop them down to 10th. (It's all about the gauntlets!)

...the Blue Devils show is more reminiscent of the Godfather part III. They are booed off the field.

...and the Bluecoats win Finals.

:)

(people take these predictions threads waaaaaaaaay too seriously.)

...I predict that I'm going to have pizza for dinner sometime in the next 6 years.

...I predict that I may have to use the restroom in the next 13 years.

...I predict that Bush will not get re-elected.

...I predict that Ronald Regan will not be hired at the local supermarket near my house.

...I predict that it will snow in Colorado between now and the year 2113.

...I predict that I will spot, chase and video tape an F5 tornado before I die. b**bs

...I predict that someone will at least CONSIDER making some smart remark about the last prediction I made - such as "how about AS you die?"

...I predict that fish will swim in the Pacific next year.

...I predict that this thread will get ridiculous. Check mark that...it already has.

Edited by torn8o

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I predict that I'm going to have pizza for dinner sometime in the next 6 years.

...I predict that Ronald Regan will not be hired at the local supermarket near my house.

...I predict that I will spot, chase and video tape an F5 tornado before I die. b**bs

...I predict that someone will at least CONSIDER making some smart remark about the last prediction I made - such as "how about AS you die?"

...I predict that this thread will get ridiculous. Check mark that...it already has.

i predict there will be many quotes about those predictions

Anything is possible! Crossmen has made jumps from 13th to 8th in one year and 12 to 7th in another.

I'm not saying it can't be done. I know it can be done (Colts jumped from 20th to 12th from 92-93). All I'm saying is that I don't see how two corps who finished within .025 of each other last year will finish 7 spots apart in the following year. Jumps/spreads of that nature aren't that common, in fact, rare nowadays.

Edited by dciguy01

I just don't see how the Crossmen jump 3 spots and the Colts fall 4 spots. =/

Biased?

Chill buddy. For one, it is a prediction thread and you gotta grin and bear it.... not everyone is gonna love your corps or say their gonna win or whatever. Have faith and believe that everthing will go well for your corps.

As for the Crossmen.... after checking out last camp's ensemble rehersal, I can tell you for sure they will jump to the saturday night show, though like anything thing in life, placement can NOT be judged until it happens. One can only hope that the chips will fall as they may in their favor, for they are working hard to get back where they belong. :)

Because this joke never, EVER, NEVER gets so old it makes me want to puke. <**>

Biased?

Chill buddy. For one, it is a prediction thread and you gotta grin and bear it.... not everyone is gonna love your corps or say their gonna win or whatever. Have faith and believe that everthing will go well for your corps.

As for the Crossmen.... after checking out last camp's ensemble rehersal, I can tell you for sure they will jump to the saturday night show, though like anything thing in life, placement can NOT be judged until it happens. One can only hope that the chips will fall as they may in their favor, for they are working hard to get back where they belong. :)

I knew someone was going to chime in with the "you're a homer" remark. Seriously, I don't see how two corps so close one year will drift so far apart, prediction or not.

Edited by dciguy01

haha umm....

Cadets 04 - 4th

SCV 04 - 3rd

Cadets 05 - 1st

SCV 05 - 8th

oooooh you torched him

As I said, I'm not doubting that it can happen, but those spreads are uncommon nowadays. Who in their right mind honestly thought SCV would drop to 8th place? A place that, if I'm not mistaken, was their worst seeding ever?

Edited by dciguy01