Blue Devils 1993

I agree about the Gordon Goodwin stuff. Also, I've been watching their 2015 show a lot lately and am just falling more in love with it than I was during the season, and I liked it then. Just a wonderful product.

As for 1993, it's nice to see this subject come up again. The early to mid 90s had some bad ### shows from a musical standpoint. In 1993 not only was the BD brass line and brass book insane, but so what Star of Indiana, The Cadets, and Phantom Regiment. Those top 4 lines were truly stellar in performance and construction, and extremely demanding. The marching really suffered at Finals that year due to the rain (and the heat), but the top corps gave the audience a musical feast.

After BD rocks an 99.80 with a all GG show (Yes i am calling the score if they indeed do a all GG show) they should re-visit their 91 and 93 shows. Those was two of the best horn lines to ever grace a football field imo. And if they re-do them, percussion is much better than those two years(11th and 6th place finishes in finals i believe), even their Guard is on a different level than 91 and 93.

I had a dream

Presenting their 2016 program "Tears of Joy", the music of Don Ellis

Great Divide, Euphoric Acid, Strawberry Soup

If only.......

Edited by Super Don-O
  • Like 2

###### Wiggle Stomp