Females To Make The Snare Line

OK we have had many topics . about females ...... what about the ones who have the Guts, Style and Proffesion to march in a Male Dominated area...... who are the contestants

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot?

Bluecoats had one on the line last year. A girl was center snare for several years before that.

This year Cadets' center snare was a girl (Heidi). She was pretty intimidating, too. I was on the fence for their encore in Bristol and she was staring me down the whole time.

This year Cadets' center snare was a girl (Heidi). She was pretty intimidating, too. I was on the fence for their encore in Bristol and she was staring me down the whole time.

Maybe she likes you...Titans has a girlfriend.

haha... if that's the look she gives her boyfriend, I wouldn't want to date her. I was kind of afraid she was going to hunt me down after the show and kill me...

Actually, I know the guy she used to date (he still might be, I don't know). He's a good guy.

All of the ladies that have played snare in all of the all-girl corps over the all the years would certainly be on the list. ;-)

haha... if that's the look she gives her boyfriend, I wouldn't want to date her. I was kind of afraid she was going to hunt me down after the show and kill me...

Actually, I know the guy she used to date (he still might be, I don't know). He's a good guy.

There is nothing like being stared down and hunted down by a woman....you may want to reconsider... :P

Some that come to my mind...

Michelle Tanabe'- 05-06 'Coats snareline, I think 03-04 Impluse snareline

Erin Rigelman 01-04 Coats snareline, Center stick in 03-04

Jenn Burns 01-03 Blue Knights, 02-03 Center stick

Jenn Candler 01 Revolution Center stick

Danielle Blue Knights snareline 04-05

I know SCV had one on their line in 02 and 05. Crown had one in 04. Magic had one or two in 04 and 05?? JSU had one in 05

the list could go on, but as you can see from my knowledge only, the number of females on snarelines is increasing every year.

There is nothing like being stared down and hunted down by a woman....you may want to reconsider... :P

especially if she has CHOPS, lol....you know what they say about drummers. ^0^

Kelley Houpt marched BD in 1982. We finally got her out of retirement to march Renegades 2005, and she fit in perfectly with the rest of Team Evil.