2006 DCI Classic Countdown

This will make it 3 of the top 4 from 1980 that have made it in in just 2 years. That to me is amazing!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF this list if the official one, I am thrilled 89 Regiment made it, but very disappointed Suncoast (any year) did not

I may be biased, but I agree. I really wanted Suncoast to be on there!

I may be biased, but I agree. I really wanted Suncoast to be on there!

Word. Word to the third. Put 84, 85, 86, or 88 in there!!!!! (Not so much with the My Fair Lady though.)

I'm very confused, I don't understand what the deal is and why they haven't put up the results on the website yet..:worthy:

I'm very confused, I don't understand what the deal is and why they haven't put up the results on the website yet..:worthy:

I think this was "leaked" from the BOA Forums, from someone in the know there at one of the forums or conferences DCI has a presence at. They had a "sneak peek" showing apparently.

My guess is DCI will probably put it on there tomorrow since it's already here for all to see now.

FEMA has steped in and is assisting DCI. :sshh:

From what I saw by the posts, I thought it was going to be the 77 Bridgemen show.

It's all good. I'll enjoy watching them all.

I know....they SAID, " We'll tally and announce the performing corps on Friday, Feb. 17." Geez....what are they waiting for??? :sshh:

2004 Crown????????????????? That's gotta be a joke. You mean to tell me people really LUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV that show????????