DCA Schedule

What are the stadiums that they'll be having the shows in?

the 2 CT shows would be Waterbury Municipal Stadium and West Haven High School ______ Strong Stadium (i forget the first name of the coach it was named for right now). the Clifton, NJ show would be at Clifton H.S. and i'm assuming the Scranton, PA show will be at Lackawanna County Stadium. the Wildwood, NJ show would be at the Wildwood Convention Center.

no idea about any of the others shows.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading is at Exeter TWp HS like last year.

Lewisburg is at Christy Mathewson stadium on the campus of Bucknell University.

Windber is at Windber HS

Kingston is at the one it's always at

the name of the stadium in Kingston escapes me. i just know how to get there by sight. don't even know the street names once i get off the NYS Thruway. :worthy:

the name of the stadium in Kingston escapes me. i just know how to get there by sight. don't even know the street names once i get off the NYS Thruway. :worthy:

Dietz Memorial Stadium. Easy to get to, off the NY Thruway (I-87).

Rochester (July 1) show is at Aquinas HS. I believe.

Corning show probably will be at Corning HS, like last year. Ask White Sabers; they're putting it on, as I understand it.

Edited by Dale Bari

What are the stadiums that they'll be having the shows in?

You'd think I would know where the Manassas, VA, show will be. Alas, it appears we will be in Lewisburg, PA. A show less than 30 minutes from home, and we're going 4 hours north, two states away! :worthy:

the 2 CT shows would be Waterbury Municipal Stadium and West Haven High School ______ Strong Stadium (i forget the first name of the coach it was named for right now). the Clifton, NJ show would be at Clifton H.S. and i'm assuming the Scranton, PA show will be at Lackawanna County Stadium. the Wildwood, NJ show would be at the Wildwood Convention Center.

no idea about any of the others shows.

KEN Strong .. I believe!!!

Wow things are really looking up for us west coast corps :music:

I am officially, On behalf of every single person on the west coast inviting any corps to come out west and see what it's like to be treated like a rock star. Ohh and to party like one too. Trav

Just show up, you could sleep in a Wal-Mart parking lot or something.

Edited by BD3BK2R2

well, to date, DCA West hasn't been officially created, so i can see why there may not be any shows listed there yet