Where do you hang out in Allentown?

MarkC

I've been going to Allentown for over 10 years now and I love it! It is a very special place for me. I just want to make sure I am not missing any famous / infamous hang-outs where corps fans congregate during the weekend. We went to the Chicken Lounge last year based on some recommendations from other corps people and it was cool. Any place else my friends and I should check out? Thanks!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like to just tailgate in the park outside J.Birney Crum. BYOB. lol

I've been going to Allentown for over 10 years now and I love it! It is a very special place for me. I just want to make sure I am not missing any famous / infamous hang-outs where corps fans congregate during the weekend. We went to the Chicken Lounge last year based on some recommendations from other corps people and it was cool. Any place else my friends and I should check out? Thanks!

The Hamilton Family Restaurant..aka the "Ham Fam" is located on Hamilton St..one block from JBC. A classic PA diner..good eats!

The Hamilton Family Restaurant..aka the "Ham Fam" is located on Hamilton St..one block from JBC. A classic PA diner..good eats!

oh yeah the ham fam is the place to eat for sure, but luppos across from the stadium is the place to drink most events there i dont evn remember because of luppos.

I always head for the funky orange sculpture and hang with the Crossmen Alumni. Possibly the best tailgate party in the activity.

i like to just tailgate in the park outside J.Birney Crum. BYOB. lol

If it's the same one I go to, you NEED to BYOB because everyone has drank it all! (esp. my dad and those Templins) :P

Anyway, back on subject, Ham Fam is right down the street and Lupo's is right across Hamilton St. You've also got Yocco's (if you got a great hot dog fix) and there is a place called Rookie's, which is a great restaurant/sports bar (and where I've found some people pre-gaming before the Saturday shows).

The Chicken Lounge is also a great place to chill and whatnot, and that is right across from Dorney Park.

Edited by HBeyer2177

Yocco's.