Most Intimidating Look

HANDS DOWN! 1997 Phantom Regiment

Defending World Champions....Knowing full well what they are capable off at any given moment....woulda scare the living p!ss outta me if i were in another Top 5 corps

Didn't like the additions they made to the front. Much preferred the 1996 version.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1990 or 1991 Cadets:..black war-paint under their eyes, and shakos pulled really, really low, every member covered in sweat ....coming out of the tunnel at Prelims in Birmingham for the DCI South Regional.

I remember standing near the gate/tunnel thinking I have never seen anything quite like it.

For me personally, it was Boston Crusaders. I'm not really feeling it anymore. But in 1987, I had never heard the term "breaking rank." Then when I stood next to them as they did their post-show taps off the field in Bloomington that year, with their tough-as-nails faces and alpha-gorilla grunts, I sure as #### knew that I wasn't going to cross their path.

Phantom - in black :worthy:

Crossmen

Blue Devils

Blue Stars

sometimes even Mandarins!

Cavies and Madison? are you guys kidding me? have you seen their guards lately? thats the farthest thing from intimidating...

:spit: :lolhit: :worthy:

I think old style Boston Crusaders rifle line and 27th Lancers rifle line were intimidating! :ph34r::worthy::worthy: