NEW MBI Recording

There is a new recording of the opener for Minnesota Brass on our website. It is from from our 3-15 rehearsal. We're really proud of this chart and the level of the 2006 corps. It is going to Rock! Check it out and let us know what you think at www.mnbrassinc.org

Joel Matuzak

MBI Percussion/Program coordinator

This is ROCKIN'! If you have problems with the recording the first time into the site, hit the refresh key on your browser and things should be good. Full music ensemble. Is that pit "mic'ed?"

Bill Chase Opener 3/15

Edited by Brent

I did the solo better on the recording from last week.

Oh, does that sound like a trumpet player talking?

Excuse me.

There is a new recording of the opener for Minnesota Brass on our website. It is from from our 3-15 rehearsal. We're really proud of this chart and the level of the 2006 corps. It is going to Rock! Check it out and let us know what you think at www.mnbrassinc.org

Joel Matuzak

MBI Percussion/Program coordinator

Very nice!

Good work so far

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice arrangement, I'm sure the drumline will rock... but when will that corps stop handing out 50 solos per show to sops that frack every note? Maybe the staff doesn't think sop soloists are part of the corps' score? So many times I hear MBI and think "wow, what a great..." and then a sop just BAILS on his solo and ruins the whole thing. I'm not talking about rehearsal season either, I'm talking about every DCA finals CD I own. If a drumline solo failed that often, it would be CUT. If a visual move resulted in people falling every time, it would be changed. If the rifles always dropped, they wouldn't throw. So why does a sop soloist get to fail so often?

Edited by headbox

funny, it's March..who is perfect in March?

and, um MBI's record of soloists fracking isn't close to what you say it is.