The Old Man? Madison 85-88?

We hve two guys in the Madison Alumni Group that looked 40+ in the mid 70's. I thought the were the same age as my dad. THese guys actually look much younger now. Chris Braatz (FH) and Jeff Trout (Bari). They are getting younger looking.

Darn them!!!

RF

Edited by RCFKING

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hve two guys in the Madison Alumni Group that looked 40+ in the mid 70's. I thought the were the same age as my dad. THese guys actually look much younger now. Chris Braatz (FH) and Jeff Trout (Bari). They are getting younger looking.

Darn them!!!

RF

I have always looked young.

ok, ive read lots of topics on here but never really had enough of an urge to post something, but i decided this would be the right post for it..

to all of you who are saying this is just to stir up the pot or that theres no point in this thread, its people like you who get so many discussions off topic and into the same meaningless, pointless arguments all the time. in no way at all, as far as i can tell, was the original poster trying to stir anything up or say that this "old guy" broke the rules. if you read it again, he compliments the guy, saying he was blown away by his amazing talent. it seems more like hes just curious about how old he was, and decided to bring up the topic of other people seen who look older, NOT that hes trying to hunt down and stop anyone who tries to break the rules..

You appear to be a Phantom Regiment guy..didn't Phanton Reg front out Bridgemen in 1977?!?!?!?! Hmmm..interesting isn't it that don't want the pot stirred. (Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllll). :P

Wow, they won't even let you say D ick Clark on here??? what Richards.

I was away from here for 3-1/2 years. I thought I'd returned at least in the U.S.

Heil Hitler, I reckon.

Harvey Olderman marched with the Hurricanes until he was 96! Wonder if he could have passed for 21! b**bs b**bs b**bs