Drum Corps Hottest People

I beg to differ! ^0^

oh how did i know that you were going to say that??!! haha :P

us guard girls are pretty hot!! :diva:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and I'll go ahead and breach etiquette here and double post with a picture of Nancy Vetrano, aka: LancerFi,

when she was a 27th Lancer. She qualifies.

(That's a "rifle" she's spinning. Guards used to do that a long time ago... :P :P :laugh: )

Nancy2.jpg

Nancy/LancerFi???? Wow!

My generation or not, that's most definitely a worthwhile post on this thread! :)

GlassmenGirl04-2.jpg

GlassmenGirl05.jpg

I wish I had a better picture of this girl.

My best friend and I went to the Glassmen All-Star Review last year and noticed this member of Glassmen's guard.

When we went to Boston we knew we'd get to see her again. Prolly can't REALLY make out the pictures that well, but I fell in love. hahaha. She was in the *montage* on the big screen during the retreat and we made sure to cheer extra loud.

Super hot.

Great body all aroud.

Hot drum corps chick.

Nothing beats that.

I also love Carmen.

ah... good old GCG.

Speaking of sky ryders. in 1987 when they did west side story and the guard were all in different colors. the girl who was "Yellow" was unbelievable

Yes, she was! I'm looking for some old pics of these ladies. If I find any, I'll scan them and post them.

Edited by SkyRyder_FMM

The red-head guard gal from Blast!

:laugh:

...and I'll go ahead and breach etiquette here and double post with a picture of Nancy Vetrano, aka: LancerFi,

when she was a 27th Lancer. She qualifies.

(That's a "rifle" she's spinning. Guards used to do that a long time ago... :P :P :laugh: )

Nancy2.jpg

:bleah:

jon newcomb, former DM of the scouts. aged out in 03....i remember this great photo that i of course now can't find of him standing on the podium, shorts rolled up and down, tan and buff and topless. yowza!

super nice guy, too....i met him in the parking lot after the san antonio show in 2003...i was standing talking with a mutual friend and he walked over. i'd brought cookies for all my friends and i couldn't find one of them, and i had an extra bag that got offered to him....his whole face lit up and he tried to find something to offer me in return... he pulled out the pocket of his pajama pants and found lint, a dime, and the gold medal from the afternoon show, which he quickly offered me in exchange for homemade mini M&M cookies. i've still got the medal back home.

GlassmenGirl05.jpg

This is a photo of a girl named Joy, who I had the pleasure of not only marching with this last summer, but I also went to the same high school as her, and marched with her in the marching band there. She's an absolutely wonderful person, and I'm sure she'd be quite flattered to know that she'd received mention in this thread.

Edited by HoltonH178