2006 DCP-I Schedule

Ack!!! you got me all confused now.

Whitewater is for 2005 Top 12 corps only. It's mandatory for them to perform there. I believe I called it "Tour of Champions". If I didn't, I'll fix the name.

PofC is a mandatory D1 show for ALL D1 corps. Only difference is that it has a prelim and finals. It's not like the US Open which is a voluntary show.

Okie-dokie. I got it now. That makes more sense.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kadence is going to be doing a little region change this season and competing as a DCPI East corps. Just thought I'd keep everybody out east on their toes this season B)

Tour schedule is here, if you want to co-schedule-

http://www.freewebs.com/kadencedbc/tourschedule.htm

See you on the field B)

Kadence is going to be doing a little region change this season and competing as a DCPI East corps. Just thought I'd keep everybody out east on their toes this season B)

See you on the field B)

Co-schedule.....is that like let's follow Kadence and get our butt kicked all season B)

Mystré is starting late this season, June 23rd in Las Vegas. They will be doing the DCPW Championship once again.

Menagerie is sticking in the south with 7 shows in its home state of Alabama and only 4 shows above the Mason-Dixon line.

The Parliament is our world travelers this season. They will begin in the south and move their way up to the Chicago area before they hit the Pacific-Rim tour. The corps will then perform at the DCP-East Championships then head off to Europe. They will finish their tour with a trip to Vegas and a tour of the south before they head to Wisconsin.

See you on the field B)

You may want to change the 2005 Tour Schedule to read "2006 Tour Schedule" on that part of the site. :)

Does the US Open count as two shows or is it like the Preview of Champions and only count as one?

Probably a dumb question but how do I submit my captions and schedules? Do I PM somebody?

Probably a dumb question but how do I submit my captions and schedules? Do I PM somebody?

This info. is in the rules part of this forum, but you can do the following:

email: DCPFantasy@hotmail.com (Steve and Jeff both check this)

PM: sburstall or CincinnatiGloryMello (Steve and Jeff)