2006 DCP-I Schedule

Well if you are the Hoppy, my corps is the Blue Devils of DCPI. I don't think anybody wants us to win.

You can only win 3 times in a row (Cavaliers 01, 02, 03)--you may win this year, and may not win again until two seasons after. Too bad there can no longer be ties for first place.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New venue info is up and posted! Some good stadiums in the Davenport, Chicago, Frankfort and Albequerque areas await :)

I'm making my schedule now, and I ran upon a question...

I read the rules about the 30 show limit, and it said that the 30 shows does not include regionals... how bout finals week? does the 30 show limit include finals?

~>conner

I'm making my schedule now, and I ran upon a question...

I read the rules about the 30 show limit, and it said that the 30 shows does not include regionals... how bout finals week? does the 30 show limit include finals?

~>conner

The 30 shows does not include regionals, or DCP Championships week.

If you attend a Preview of Championships, one of the rounds is considered 1 of your shows.

Right I looked on Page 1 which is why I was confused.

Anyway with this schedule can I request......

(1) July 25th in Daytona Beach,FL. Can Star of Jupiter host this one? I didn't see an Orlando show. This would be the "Southern Star Cup VI". Will also need a decent venue.

(2) July 6th in Honolulu, HI. This is the Pacific Rim Championship. Will this include Div II corps? If so, Star of Hawaii would like to host this Championship.

Thanks.