where ya going 7-1

I'm not sure anyone's brought this up yet, but there are actually three shows (I think) available to us lucky folks in the east on July 1st.

1) The Cadets show in Allentown.

2) The Skyliners show in Dover, NJ.

3) The Bugler's Hall of Fame Show (alumni) in Bridgeport, Ct.

I haven't seen a lineup for #3, but lineups for the first two are on DCI and DCA websites.

WHO YA GOT?????

AND WHY????

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a family get together in New Cumberland PA :P

I haven't seen a lineup for #3, but lineups for the first two are on DCI and DCA websites.

From another thread.......

Here is the lineup for the show in Bridgeport that will have the next HOF lineup. Quite an Alumni show.

BARNUM FESTIVAL – CHAMPIONS ON PARADE – July 1, 2006 – 6:30 p.m., JFK Stadium (at Central High School), Bridgeport, CT. This year’s performances will include: PARK CITY PRIDE, Bridgeport, CT; HAWTHORNE CABALLEROS ALUMNI, Hawthorne, NJ; PRESTON SCOUT HOUSE, Ontario, Canada; BRIDGEMEN ALUMNI, Bayonne, NJ; SPARTANS Junior D&B Corps, Nashua, NH; MUSIC EXPRESS, New Jersey and BUGLERS HALL OF FAME. For more information about this event or other Barnum Festival Events, please visit our website: www.barnumfestival.com

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums//ind...77996&hl=july+1

I was just going to say.... Don't forget about the show in Rochester, NY on Saturday, July 1, 2006. The Vince Bruni Preview of Champions. 8pm at the Aquinas Institute. Great line-up for this early season DCA show.

Empire Statesmen

Syracuse Brigadiers

Reading Buccaneers

Rochester Crusaders

White Sabers

Kingston Grenadiers

Also special exhibitions by the Mighty St. Joe's Alumni Corps!! Tickets are available by calling the Statesmen Office in Rochester at 585-266-2232. Check the website for more information at http://www.statesmen.org.

I'll be at Dover... in the show.

Dover is the place to be, for DCA fans!!!! Best show in the Jersey area in years. Where else can you see all your local favorites (Cabs, Bush, Sky, Hurcs, and Sun)and the best from the South(Gold and Corpsvets)!! Plus the outstanding lineup of exhibitions.

I will definitely be there!!

I was just going to say.... Don't forget about the show in Rochester, NY on Saturday, July 1, 2006. The Vince Bruni Preview of Champions. 8pm at the Aquinas Institute. Great line-up for this early season DCA show.

Empire Statesmen

Syracuse Brigadiers

Reading Buccaneers

Rochester Crusaders

White Sabers

Kingston Grenadiers

Also special exhibitions by the Mighty St. Joe's Alumni Corps!! Tickets are available by calling the Statesmen Office in Rochester at 585-266-2232. Check the website for more information at http://www.statesmen.org.

Point well taken! That early show in Rochester is also a great one! BTW, I talked last week with your congresswoman, Louise Slaughter, and she seems to know quite a bit about upstate NY drum and bugle corps, especially Empire and Cru. She loves you both!

Sorry for the oversight.

Mark Riley

Point well taken! That early show in Rochester is also a great one! BTW, I talked last week with your congresswoman, Louise Slaughter, and she seems to know quite a bit about upstate NY drum and bugle corps, especially Empire and Cru. She loves you both!

Sorry for the oversight.

Mark Riley

SWEET!