Who has the coolest uniform?

Has anyone noticed that all the drum corps currently out of the northwest has the same color scheme? The Oregon Crusaders, Cascades, and the Spokane Thunder are all green and black. I heard a rumor that it’s really just one corps. If you notice, they appear together in the quite a few shows. When they don’t appear together, the other two corps don’t appear anywhere else. :beer:

well that is kinda weird that are colors are close to the same but we all are seperate drum corps if thats what you mean.

Edited by tran

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that is kinda weird that are colors are close to the same but we all are seperate drum corps if thats what you mean.

I would like to believe you, but from what I understand, there is only one corps. They just change uniform tops. I heard that they get in the bus after the shows, drive away so they are not witnessed. Once they have changed into the other corps uniform, they get on the bus that they are representing, and arrive at the stadium like normal, and perform the shows as who ever the uniform they wearing at the time. I know it sounds crazy, but I have my sources.

I would like to believe you, but from what I understand, there is only one corps. They just change uniform tops. I heard that they get in the bus after the shows, drive away so they are not witnessed. Once they have changed into the other corps uniform, they get on the bus that they are representing, and arrive at the stadium like normal, and perform the shows as who ever the uniform they wearing at the time. I know it sounds crazy, but I have my sources.

:huh::huh: ?????????????

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! WOW people are wrong.Thats pretty funny. We are all seperate corps. Believe me I marched in thunder for two years now. Oregon is a totally different corps. The cascades are totally differrent also. Who ever your sources are they are wrong.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! WOW people are wrong.Thats pretty funny. We are all seperate corps. Believe me I marched in thunder for two years now. Oregon is a totally different corps. The cascades are totally differrent also. Who ever your sources are they are wrong.

He's joking.

Now that’s just sad.

The cat is out of the bag. There is no need to keep pretending that the Cruthundercades, are three different corps.

I was sitting in a Starbucks yesterday, reading the New York times when this little note fell out of the sports section.

cruthundercades.jpg

I don’t know who Billy is, but I’m sure he is tired of carrying around this dark secret.

Edited by argonaut

Now that’s just sad.

The cat is out of the bag. There is know need to keep pretending that the Cruthundercades, are three different corps.

I was sitting in a Starbucks yesterday, reading the New York times when this little note fell out of the sports section.

cruthundercades.jpg

I don’t know who Billy is, but I’m sure he is tired of carrying around this dark secret.

Funny you had me going ther for a while. HA HA HA