Harrisburg DCA Show added to Schedule

I just opened my mail and found a flyer for this show not yet on the schedule,............

Cabs, Skyliners, Hurricanes, Bushwackers and Buccaneers with Yankee Rebels in Exhibition,................July 8th at "Landis Field"

Cool!,.................I might have to go!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just opened my mail and found a flyer for this show not yet on the schedule,............

Cabs, Skyliners, Hurricanes, Bushwackers and Buccaneers with Yankee Rebels in Exhibition,................July 8th at "Landis Field"

Thanx, Gar!

Cool!,.................I might have to go!

(trust me.... you'd know... if you had to go.)

Don't mind me.... I'm just a rookie!

--

NanciD

Historical Drum Corps Publications:

http://historical-drum-corps-publications.blogspot.com/

Your personal DJ (via email requests)NanciD@att.net

Diceman Radio: 24/7 Old Time Drum Corps

Dialup:

http://www.live365.com/stations/diceman719

Broadband:

http://www.live365.com/stations/diceman719h

My old High School :) Cool....

And see Five Star is using the name of Westshores' old home show. Got my letter yesterday, saw "Review of the Corps" and thought "OK, Drum Corps somewhere". Two seconds later it hit me :drool: Double Cool...

Hmmmm MAY be in town for that, (maybe not)

Good for Uncle Lar' get rid of that Hershey BS! I'm guessing that's why there's aren't more good concerts there, HERCO is hard to deal with!

Edited by Jaminbenb

a formal announcement to come mid week. mailing list was to get notified first

Hmmmm MAY be in town for that, (maybe not)

Ben and Tank, if you can make it let us know...

Old memory just hit me from 1982 or 1983. CD High School MB had their band show there and my mom and I were helping out. We were at the end of the stands and checking peoples tickets to make sure there were heading up the right steps. It's cold out and (sure 'nuff) I'm wearing a blue jacket with "You Know What" (Westshoremen for everyone else) on the back. Lot of corps members volunteering with the competing bands and by the end of the night almost all of them gravitated to where we were. Looked like the corner of the stands sprung a flippin' blue leak. (Maybe that's why they had to redo the whole stadium. :P )

Also freaked out some of the band parents that a lot of staff with the other bands *gasp* were around us and having a good time. (Trying to remember a nasty story involving Jeffs dad, head of the band parents and me at a another show. ^0^ )

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

Wally and band parents? I never saw him do anything with band parents at any show with any band he was with. No siree, never partied with mcDevitt parents or LD parents.

consumed mass quantities and had a great time and stories we still yes, party no :P

you say they redid the field....it's been at least 10 years since I have been there...neither band competes, and no one i have worked with played either team. what all have they done?