DCA's Website ~ WOW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having problems with the new site in Firefox. The News, Scores, Schedule, and Corps links which fly up onto the page in IE don't appear in Firefox as well as the Windows Media applet. I've e-mailed Glen Johnson about it but I would like to know if anybody else is having the same problem.

As a graphic designer for a joint US/Canadian web firm I must be open and honest here...

I think it looks very amature and tacky, maybe lacks a bit in the professional side of things too. I too also have problems with some content showing up in Firefox, but shows up in IE. This is poor coding on a design stand point.

...sorry if I sound so harsh.... :blink:

Edited by TenorsForWorldDomination

It was built with Dreamweaver. Hardly a free web site builder. Thank you for your professional assessment.

As a graphic designer for a joint US/Canadian web firm I must be open and honest here...

I think it looks very amature, extremely unprofessional, tacky, and it was built using a free website builder.

It was built with Dreamweaver. Hardly a free web site builder. Thank you for your professional assessment.

Dreamweaver and myself are best friends, along with Adobe Photoshop CS2, Illustrator, ImageReady, Flash, and phpbuilder.

...again sorry if I sound so harsh but I feel as if DCA should have something more for a website. I thought the previous design was highly sophisticated, well designed, and it showed the general public exactly what DCA is.

Holy giant, brightly-colored eyesores, Batman!

Not to sound like I'm bagging DCA, but the site doesn't really appeal much to me. I have to agree with Adam on the fact that the old site did look much more appealing. *shrug*

Maybe keep the buttons, but can we go back to the white background? That "field" effect kinda hurts the eyes.

Dreamweaver and myself are best friends, along with Adobe Photoshop CS2, Illustrator, ImageReady, Flash, and phpbuilder.

...again sorry if I sound so harsh but I feel as if DCA should have something more for a website. I thought the previous design was highly sophisticated, well designed, and it showed the general public exactly what DCA is.

I also think it looks amatuer...

Also, there is so much history in DCA. The website portrays none of it.