1977 Caballeros Clip On Website

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthy: Wow. With all due respect and deference to The 1977 Sunrisers.......not quite sure how Hawthorne didn't make it 6 out of 8 that year.

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.

Wow. Intro solo to Pagliacci... now THAT is a Soprano player!

Those videos are cool Cabs. Keep 'em coming!

I love this show...really it has everything

Not quite sure how I am supposed to be productive at work when I have this show on my laptop :) I love Chico and The Man. And Pagliacci. Anyone see that Seinfeld where George and Kramer are standing out in front of a theater trying to scalp tickets to Pagliacci. Classic. "Who wants Pagliacci, I got two for Pagliacci" :)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.

Not quite sure how I am supposed to be productive at work when I have this show on my laptop :) I love Chico and The Man. And Pagliacci. Anyone see that Seinfeld where George and Kramer are standing out in front of a theater trying to scalp tickets to Pagliacci. Classic. "Who wants Pagliacci, I got two for Pagliacci" :)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.

Well Eric......if you liked 77, wait until you see 2006 Cabs Alumni Corps.....

"Espiritu Del Toro"

"Cachita"

"MacArthur Park"

"Pagliacci"

"Serenata"

"Cabs Traditional Ending"

(And I must admit....ther's a REAL COOL Fluglehorn solo to start off Pagliacci!!!!) :)

aka... RUMP

Edited by BucsBuff

aka... RUMP

Perhaps a veteran of the Cabs organization could answer this...

It appears that some of the horn players in the '77 video have a white sash hanging over their left shoulders, or just a piece of white material hanging down over their red sash. What is the significance of that?

Edited by DRCman

"Espiritu Del Toro"

"Cachita"

"MacArthur Park"

"Pagliacci"

"Serenata"

(And I must admit....ther's a REAL COOL Fluglehorn solo to start off Pagliacci!!!!) :)

eh, that soloist is ok :P

"Espiritu Del Toro"

"Cachita"

"MacArthur Park"

"Pagliacci"

"Serenata"

Hey Frank........I saw you guys in Harrisburg. Nice plug :) And as always, loved it. You guys do everything right. And by right, I mean exactly how I would do it :) Street beat on and off the stage, marching onto the stage. Great stuff. Unfortunately, doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it back up there until Labor Day. So for now the downloads will have to do :)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.

Hey Frank........I saw you guys in Harrisburg. Nice plug :) And as always, loved it. You guys do everything right. And by right, I mean exactly how I would do it :) Street beat on and off the stage, marching onto the stage. Great stuff. Unfortunately, doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it back up there until Labor Day. So for now the downloads will have to do :)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.

So again.....you come to a show and you fail to introduce yourself to me.....tsk...tsk...tsk!!! LOL

You know....we have someone commute every weekend from Atlanta to march with us. Tom Walsh...know him???? If you are on the fence about playing somewhere.....you should talk to him and come up with him one weekend to check things out. I GUARANTEE you will have lots of fun!!!!