What drum corps is all about.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Lee and the Renegades,

I have no doubt that you will come through this situation and be very successful at DCA and other shows this season. I look forward to seeing your show in a few weeks and partying after LMS-LA in July.

I am still recruiting for SoCal Dream, but I figured why not try and help out another corps from our great state on the west coast. Make a post...how simple could that be? We are all in this activity for the same reason and should support each other. Competitors on the field, supporters and friends off. I would like to see more corps come from the west coast. More corps, more shows, more friends.

Build the West to dominate the Rest......an Evil-Dream to make a reality.

Good luck Renegades!

Drum corps is a family all the way .. . yeah on the field there is all the competition but I love when corps help each other out! It's my number 1 favorite about drumcorps :)

And yep I still have my rose that Skyliners guard gave CV when we lended them flags when their equipment truck didn't make it to Syracuse. . . ironically they beat our guard with our flags :) hehe

A hug from you or a hug from Rick Skare....easy choice!! :P

Oh, come here sweetie..............................(crushsuffocatebearhug)

The Evil miracle has begun ... we may not only pull this off, but when the dust settles ... with a little bit of luck, we might accidentally create the best 8-man snare line the Renegades have ever had. Stay tuned.

And somebody get me a beer. ^0^

glad to see the West Coast working together.

better than none of it!

This is true. In fact, two of the corps get along so well right now, it almost feels like it is all the same organization.