BD+VK on retreat

I think Dave Gibbs aged out in '80. DMs listed on the roster for '82 are Mike Anderson, Todd Swanson and Steve Sanger.

Ahh. Thanks.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I miss that VK uniform!

Great clip....i miss those fun days in drumcorp. Retreat ceremonies are a thing of the past...

BRING BACK RETREAT !!

It's these moment's that make people realize that we did this because it was fun !!

Edited by ODBC

BRING BACK RETREAT !!

It's these moment's that make people realize that we did this because it was fun !!

Ditto!

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing that. OMG! That is just so funny...when VK opens those chairs and that lady starts laughing...classic. And, of course, BD playing along...priceless! B)

Yep...I took it a few steps up the "what the #### are you doing out there???" ladder in 1987, but instead of BD playing along, it was the great Tim Andriese and the SCV DM mystique that I, how should I say, poked some fun at.

To answer the earlier question, I can check with a noted VK historian about whether or not the VK guys knew about BD's participation beforehand, but I'm of the feeling, since of course my blood does run VK red and gold, that most likely the VK DM's were freakin' surprised!!

More clips! More clips! What great memories!