Let's see you!

cri-yi... I'm away for one day and I come back to find that this thread has taken a turn for the surreal... :worthy:

"...it's a sign post...straight ahead... The TWILIGHT ZONE!!!"

big gay guys...mild mannered gay guys... big ##### and #### jobs... face piercings... way too gooda looking stud guys getting the chicks

all hot and bothered... hot babes all over the place... snare drummers and their egos (ahem) ... we need to rate this thred PG-13 now.

I wonder when the cops are gonna come in and start writing warning tickets... I applaud their restraint!!

Nice thread you started Apoch... it's fast becoming a rave... :P :P

Edited by Rich

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cri-yi... I'm away for one day and I come back to find that this thread has taken a turn for the surreal... :wub:

"...it's a sign post...straight ahead... The TWILIGHT ZONE!!!"

. . . .

Nice thread you started Apoch... it's fast becoming a rave... :P :P

great ~ wayyyyy after the fact i finally get the name for Stu's visit with my family for Christmas. :(

THE TWILIGHT ZONE would have been perfect for those series of pictures tho!!! :blink::lol::worthy:

Which has more metal, you or your horn????

TO answer your question. If I were to go though a metal detector at an airport....It wouldn't go off. You'd be suprised the amount of people that ask me if I can play with all of those in. Yes I can. It took a little getting used to but I've got the same big sound, I think some people are afraid of me now.

So, I leave my house for a day...come back, and this thread has definetly gone in an interesting direction. It's even more amusing now that I got new pain killers and some morphine patches :)

Some day i'm gonna get better and go join the hotties in the contraline at MVE. I'll even go blonde.Stu, You're fabulous!...just sayin

Just wanted to say that I'm enjoying all these pix & stories you guys are posting :-D

S4021082.jpg

^ The MVE contra girls-me on the left, "mini-me" on the right

HOLY CRAP!!! Ya need another soprano player over there? ^0^ ^0^

HOLY CRAP!!! Ya need another soprano player over there? ^0^ ^0^

or photographer ?!?!?!?!

Very nice picture, ladies, thanks for posting it.

If someone were to use the epithet "band geek" or do the "...at band camp?" thing around me, I wouldn't hesitate to direct them to this picture just to watch their jaws drop.

...THEN you could pound them into a greasy spot with the back end of your contras: I'd pay good money to see something like that.

Thanks again, ladies and the best of times and luck with Mon Valley Express.

RON HOUSLEY

Kingsmen Alumni

Corps 05-06-07

Thread closed due to excessive inapproproate content.

Thread will be cleaned up, and re-opened at that time.

DO NOT START ANOTHER RELATED THREAD.

Rich

Thread edited, and re-opened.

Please follow the DCP Community Guidelines

Thanks.